Pages

15/09/2009

It's National Cupcake Week


Well i've been quite busy the past few weeks so sorry I have not posted for a little while.


I've done wedding cupcakes, tea party cupcakes, birthday cupcakes, thank you and just because cupcakes.

It's National Cupcake week so this Saturday i'm at Small Tot's nursury in Banbury with my cakes to try and spread the cupcake love, pop in if you are around. I also have some birthday cupcakes and Christening cupcakes to do this week.










I also want to try out some new flavours of cupcakes this week so if you have any suggestions get in touch!

Today I heard the news that Patrick Swayze had passed away. Very sad news, Dirty Dancing is one of my favourite films. My thoughts are with his family.

Wedding cupcakes- Lemon, Vanilla and Strawberry



Chocolate and Vanilla Mix

Cupcakes for Hen Party


No comments:

Post a Comment