Pages

27/08/2011

Wedding Cupcakes

Hi Everyone- Hope you all have some great plans for the Bank Holiday weekend? We are off to Centre MK today for some shopping :) Not been for ages! Then off to a Veggie restaurant tonight- I'm super excited about this as being Vegan there are normally very minimal options for me when eating out but there whole menu is veggie and most is vegan! Yay. If anyone is interested it's here.

I'm also hoping to get some baking done- more for fun as I didn't take any bookings for this weekend as we both needed a break! So hopefully there will be some cake pops and brownies floating about :)

So here are a couple of wedding cupcakes pictures. These are definitely in the style I would like my own.



I have quite a few dates available for cupcake classes. Dates are below. Cost is £50 per person and the class runs from 11am until 2pm. Email mail@jessicascupcakes.com for more info.

24th Sept
8th Oct
12th Nov
19th Nov
3rd Dec
10th Dec

The Nov and Dec classes are Christmas themed.

Also please remember to leave any comments- I love getting them :)
And if you could come and check out my other blog Pink Chilli Vintage I will love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment