Pages

11/11/2011

Recent cupcakes from the Jessica's Cupcakes kitchen

Been very busy the past month with cake orders which is great. And for some more good news from January 2012 I’ll be doing Jessica’s cupcakes full time. Which means lots more classes and new exciting products!!!

I have space left on my Nov 19th Class- 11-2pm £50 each. Please contact mail@jessicascupcakes.com to book. From January as well as Saturday classes I will also being doing midweek classes so please contact me for dates.

Struggling for xmas gift ideas? I do gift vouchers for cupcake classes and all the products I sell- contact me for more info J

Here are some cakes from the past month J




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jessica they look totally amazing! Can you make vegan versions?

    ReplyDelete